.............Transmermaid.............

.............where we will become the mermaids we want to be.............

Forums

Forum Home > FAQ's > Signs of Becoming a Mermaid

mermaidfairy

Hi everyone!

I did a spell earlier today, the one that goes

Insouciant inclemency

Redoubtable mediocracy

Refutable humanity

and so on... and now my legs are getting kind of shaky.  Is that a sign that it's working?  Or is it just because i'm hungry...:/

--

Mermaidfairy Was Here...

July 20, 2010 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Transmermaid
Site Owner

the inclemency spell doesn't work.

It's a spell that just causes 'side effects' as people started to call them. 

This is what I like to call a tiny-curse. A tiny-curse is an easy spell that brings you all kinds of physical aches; like sore joints, iciness, rashes, and so on.

And it even sounds like a curse, just look at how it sounds when I use more simpel words:

casual cold storms

alarming society

proven wrong humanity

make me what I wish ... etc.

see? does that sound like something good? This spell will never make someone turn into a mermaid, and those who say otherwise are lying.

--

You can achieve it if you believe it.

July 21, 2010 at 2:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mermaidfairy

Oh.  :( OK I'll try a different one.

--

Mermaidfairy Was Here...

July 21, 2010 at 9:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MermaidStacy

i just tried it yesterday! after i did my legs started do get achy and this morning my toes were sticking together! I promise im not lying, i mean i still dont know if its gonna work i have to wait 6 more weeks(at least thats what the spell says) to grow a tail. If it works ill post pictures and ill tell you all about it! But anyway if it doesnt work i know another spell so ill try that one.

--

Just Believe!

July 26, 2010 at 5:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mermaidfairy

MermaidStacy at July 26, 2010 at 5:32 AM

i just tried it yesterday! after i did my legs started do get achy and this morning my toes were sticking together! I promise im not lying, i mean i still dont know if its gonna work i have to wait 6 more weeks(at least thats what the spell says) to grow a tail. If it works ill post pictures and ill tell you all about it! But anyway if it doesnt work i know another spell so ill try that one.

Good!  because that spell seemed like the easiest spell I could find, ( dosn't require any equiptment, ) so I'm glad that it'll probably work.:D

--

Mermaidfairy Was Here...

July 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MermaidMagick

I have done the real-wishes and the cosmic ordering web-spells. Early today my legs started feeling really weird, and now they kinda hurt, and I've been feeling EXTREMELY uncomfortable when my legs are seperated... of coarse, it could just be that I've been standing here all day on the internet...?! :)

--

TaCo

July 31, 2010 at 1:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MermaidMagick

MermaidMagick at July 31, 2010 at 1:37 AM

I have done the real-wishes and the cosmic ordering web-spells. Early today my legs started feeling really weird, and now they kinda hurt, and I've been feeling EXTREMELY uncomfortable when my legs are seperated... of coarse, it could just be that I've been standing here all day on the internet...?! :)

Ok...REALLY WEIRD:

Yesterday I lost the paper that was part of the real-wishes spell... so I wrote another...

Earlier today my legs were just fine...normal. 

Then I found the original paper...and almost instantly my legs felt odd again! They still do... :)

--

TaCo

July 31, 2010 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mermaidfairy

about the real-wishes thing,

you only have to visit the wish page for 8 days, but the wish takes a little longer to come true.  and IT DOES WORK. I wished that I could find something I lost, and I was sure I left it at this place that I go to sometimes, and I found it in my closet!

--

Mermaidfairy Was Here...

August 10, 2010 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MermaidBlueStar

I don't know but when I did the Insouciant spell(IT DIDN"T WORK AT ALL),when you take a picture of you tail,you lose your powers and tail,is what it said!

--
Mermaids Rock!!!
September 19, 2010 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

shaikah

mermaidfairy at July 20, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Hi everyone!

I did a spell earlier today, the one that goes

Insouciant inclemency

Redoubtable mediocracy

Refutable humanity

and so on... and now my legs are getting kind of shaky.  Is that a sign that it's working?  Or is it just because i'm hungry...:/

hi everyone i did this spell that i need to cut a scrath in my legs then put it in a cup with sea salt and water i need to chant the sell then drink it nothig happend at first my legs were icthy and want to stick together but the next day nothing happend i felt normal again is there an easy and simple spell that workes?

--
May 6, 2012 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mermaid

mermaidfairy at July 21, 2010 at 9:10 AM

hey what was the whole spell I want to try it

June 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Transmermaid
Site Owner

mermaid at June 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM

mermaidfairy at July 21, 2010 at 9:10 AM

hey what was the whole spell I want to try it

That WAS the whole spel, and just to clear it out one last time:

The insouciant spell does NOT work, never did, never will. It's a Tiny-curse. A prank spell if you will. Something to trick and incovenience. In short, the spell version of having someone pay for the rock that keeps tigers away.

I have an ever expanding, and pretty big library of spells right here on the site, just go to the 'spells and methods' page and you'll find all the legit spells I could find. If there's a spell you've heard from not on that page, it means it's bogous and should not be used under any circumstances. If you do wish t try something that isn't on there and it wasn't written by yourself, please see me first. I'd hate to see someone curse themselves just because they didn't know better. This is still the internet and you shouldn't just trust anyone who doesn't have any legit history of writing spells or doing magic in the first place.

--

You can achieve it if you believe it.

June 5, 2012 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Audrey E.

i want to try that spell...... i have looked on like 72938749238 websites that ALL say that it works.... idk...... trying to get friends who also believe to do it with me....... :P good luck!

--
October 24, 2012 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MerSky31900
If any spells tell you to drink salt water don't because you could die.
--
🐚🐬💙Believing is one step closer to being 🐚🐬💙
December 13, 2013 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Terri Hughes

mermaidfairy at July 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM

MermaidStacy at July 26, 2010 at 5:32 AM

Good!  because that spell seemed like the easiest spell I could find, ( dosn't require any equiptment, ) so I'm glad that it'll probably work.:D

what did transmermaid just say?

December 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.